The guys from the shop made their annual trip to the NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) show in Anaheim, CA. NAMM is known as the “the world’s largest trade-only event for the music products, pro audio and event tech industry” with over 100,000 people in attendance every year. We got the opportunity to browse all the great new products. Above all, we placed orders for some excellent new guitars.
A new excursion into domestic woods and a sustainable guitar at the Bourgeois booth. American Walnut back and sides Redwood top.
Martin Modern Deluxe
The Modern Deluxe features the following:
- VTS TOP – The vintage appointments offered in the Modern Deluxe Series include a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top and VTS Adirondack spruce braces. VTS allows Martin’s craftspeople to recreate not only the visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the refined tones of fine vintage instruments.
- TITANIUM TRUSS ROD – One of the ultra-modern features that is new to this series is a two-way titanium truss rod, which makes the neck super easy to adjust, and it is 64% lighter than a traditional truss rod.
- LIQUIDMETAL® RED DOT PINS – The models also feature Liquidmetal® red dot bridge pins.
- COMPOSITE CARBON FIBER BRIDGE PLATE – The new composite carbon fiber bridge plate that increases the volume without adding weight.
- GOLD OPEN-GEAR TUNERS – All four models feature stylish gold open-gear tuners.
- PEARL INLAID LOGO – All four models feature a gorgeous, pearl inlaid, 1930s style script logo on the headstock.
- WOOD BINDING – The 28-style guitars feature East Indian rosewood back and sides with a contrasting flamed maple binding, while the 18-style features genuine mahogany back and sides with contrasting East Indian rosewood binding.
- GOLD FRETS – All four models feature stylish gold frets.
acoustics at a lower price point.
brought a variety of new designs and delightful refinements to existing designs and we placed liberal orders. Can’t wait to receive them!