Terms and Conditions
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards, debit or credit.
- Secure on-line payments are made through PayPal.
- Personal checks are encouraged, but shipment may be delayed until the check clears our bank.
- International purchases are by wire transfer only. To wire money to our bank, contact us for bank information. The Buyer is responsible for the cost of all tariffs, transfers, import duties, shipping and insurance.
- At this time, we cannot process international shipments via our shopping cart, so please call us: 203 458-2525.
- Shipments are by UPS unless other arrangements are made. All shipments over 100 US dollars are insured at their full value.
- Shipments of musical instruments and equipment will require a signature – we don’t want an instrument left unattended on your front porch.
- We need a phone number for the person signing for the shipment – we want to verify that the right person gets the shipment.
- Please expect us to call to verify the address – we love these instruments and want to be sure they are going to the right home.
- If an item is shipped within Connecticut, we will collect sales tax as part of the final cost. If the item is shipped outside Connecticut, we do not collect sales tax and recommend that you contact your State to determine if sales or use taxes apply.
We care about the instruments and care that they arrive in good condition. For these reasons, we are likely to call to be sure that we have all the right information.
- If you are having us ship an instrument out of Connecticut, you may have an approval period for new instruments of 48 hours. The instrument may be returned for a refund provided it has not been damaged or modified in any way.
- There is no approval period for instruments that have already been played or examined in our shop prior to shipping.
- Instruments purchased with a check or cash may be returned for a full refund (less shipping charges) provided we are notified and they are shipped back to us within 48 hours of purchase and the instrument is not damaged or modified in any way.
- Returned purchases made with PayPal, credit or debit cards are subject to a 3.5% transaction fee.
As you know, visiting any website allows the transfer of some information. In general, we don’t collect any personal information unless you specifically allow us to do so. When we do collect information (with your permission), we do not share it with anyone else.
If you make an online purchase, we gather the information necessary to make the transaction. This includes:
- Account registration: name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Billing information: When you make an on-line purchase, the money is processed by PayPal. We do not retain any credit card information – PayPal handles the entire transaction.
- If you contact us by phone, text or email, we generally keep a record of the interaction in the form of notes.
This information is not shared or sold. We respect your privacy. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call: 860-458-2525.